ONLINE JUNIOR GOLF TRAINING PROGRAMS
rpsportstraining junior golf training programs is designed for girls and boys ages 12yrs and up. You will find these online training materials very beneficial for junior golfers. Your online junior golf training program can be done at home, at the gym, or on the driving range. You can download the complete junior golf strength and conditioning programs on this web page for only $19.99.
The complete junior golf training package has proven its worth and is downloadable now. The junior golf training programs are on pdf files and you can download these materials to your computer. We are here to help young golfers grow their game. We offer you sound training methods to recover and care for your body after serious workouts, practices, or rounds. You will be able to download sound sports nutrition & hydration plans for junior golfers.
When using these training materials, junior golfers will build their own personal training program. You will have a weekly training schedule that will lead to their success. You will learn strong fundamentals that combine fitness and skills training to develop your golf game.
Note: Our goal is not to over-train young athletes. We want to build their bodies on a strong foundation. Junior golfers should manage their bodies for practices and golf events.
JUNIOR GOLF FITNESS AND SKILLS PROGRAMS
You can do these golf exercises and skills at home, at the gym, or on the range. We offer you a complete junior golf training program that will put you way ahead of the competition. Junior golfers will have access to some of the best strength and conditioning programs.
Here is a list of your downloadable equipment you will need for your home gym:
- Learn how to build you own home gym for junior golfers
- Home workout equipment that every junior golfer needs
- Junior golfers need to develop the 4-key fitness components for golf swing
STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING PROGRAMS DESIGNED FOR JUNIOR GOLFERS
Here is a list of your downloadable strength and conditioning programs
- Your weekly training schedule designed to build your game on a strong foundation
- Build your powerful golf swing with these exercises
- Golf abdominal and lower back exercises you need to do
- The complete golf workout program for high school athletes
- The best 3-day workout plan for junior golfers to do
BUY TODAY AND GET THE BONUS PACKAGE: The best weekly training schedule and game plan for junior golfers
IMPROVE YOUR GOLF GAME WITH THESE SKILLS PROGRAMS
The key fundamentals of posture, grip and stance are all good, and they usually have a very specific order which they do these things (known as a pre-shot routine) which helps them repeat these each and every time. For the junior golfer, one of the golf basics you need to know is how far your clubs go.
Here is a list of your downloadable skills training programs for junior golfers:
- 3-key tips on how to hold the golf club in your hands
- The top 5 tips you should do before your t-time
- Key tips on how to read greens and make more putts
- Tips on how to set up with the driver so you can hit bombs
- Key tips on nailing your approach shot
- Keys to playing out of the bunker to get up and down
- How to have distant control on your putts to avoid 3 putts
- Key putting tips to help you make more putts under pressure
BUY TODAY AND GET THE BONUS PACKAGE: The best suggestions for buying golf equipment
LEARN HOW TO WARM-UP YOUR BODY BEFORE PRACTICE OR A ROUND
The goal of warming up is to elevate your heart rate and get your blood flowing, which increases your body’s core temperature whereas stretching is used to loosen your muscles and increase your range of motion. Warming up properly before you stretch or swing a club is pretty easy
Here is a list of your downloadable warm-up programs for junior golfers:
- Tips on how you should prepare for a good round of golf
- Key tips on how junior golfers should handle pre-round nerves
- Tips on how to stretch before a round of golf
BOYS AND GIRLS TESTING PROGRAMS DESIGNED FOR JUNIOR GOLFERS
There are several components of fitness that are important for success. Flexibility and power are very important, though a good level of health as indicated by adequate aerobic fitness would also be advantageous. Fitness plays a small but important part in the success of a golfer.
Here is a list of your downloadable testing programs for junior golfers:
- Player evaluation for young athletes in training (form)
- Test your golf club skills with this program (form)
MAKE SURE YOU AVOID THESE COMMON GOLF INJURIES
The most common golf injuries are: back pain; elbow tendinitis; rotator cuff or shoulder pain; knee pain and wrist injuries. They are generally caused by overuse of the muscles and repeated movements or occasionally by trauma. You will learn how to prevent common injuries associated with golf and how to treat them
Here is a list of your downloadable treatment programs:
- Beware of the most common golf injuries and how to avoid them
- Junior golfers keep your spine and hips healthy with these exercises
- Should you ice or heat a golf sports injury?
JUNIOR GOLFERS CAN BUILD A STRONG BODY WITH THESE NUTRITION PROGRAMS
Junior golfers can expect to play a round of golf for up to 3-5 hours so it is important to eat a nutritious meal prior to starting to maintain steady blood sugar and energy levels to prevent fatigue throughout the round. The timing of the meal depends on the tee-off time for the round.
Here is a list of your downloadable nutrition programs:
- The best nutrition and hydration plan for junior golfers in training
- Your hydration program for workouts and rounds of golf
IMPROVE YOUR MENTAL GOLF GAME WITH THESE PROGRAMS
By developing mental toughness and discipline, you’ll perform better under pressure. Learn how to handle those t-time jitters. Developing mental toughness allows young athletes to perform at their full potential under pressure, while also remaining calm and being able to bounce back from obstacles and mistakes. Setting goals provides direction for athletes’ training.
Here is a list of your downloadable mental training program:
- All Junior Golfers need a sports psychology program
IF YOU ARE A COLLEGE BOUND JUNIOR GOLFER YOU NEED THIS PROGRAM
The standards needed to get recruited and play college sports are quite high. College golf recruiting is no exception. The elite college golf programs at the NCAA D1 level will want you to shoot low scores in order to be considered for a roster spot and even lower scores if you are looking for golf scholarship opportunities.
- Download What you need to know about playing college golf?
Get started today!
Just press the “add to cart” button